Handmade/ Homemade: the Happy Camper
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend.
I’m starting the week off with an announcement: my weekly roundups have evolved into a new series called Handmade/Homemade. This is a collection of handmade goodies + DIY tutorials, both centered on the same theme. I’m working with the talented Kira from Her New Leaf, and am really excited about this partnership. I’ll kick off the week with the homemade/DIY portion, and Kira will feature her treasury of handmade treasures on the blog later this week. (And in the meantime, hop over to her blog and get lost in all her craftyness!)
Hope you’ll follow us on our Handmade/Homemade journey. We’re kicking it off with a roundup for the Happy Camper. Enjoy!
1. Wood Clock // Design Sponge
2. DIY Teepee // Smile and Wave
3. Tie-Dye Tee // Calico Skies
4. Seashore Scrapbook // Martha Stewart
5. Painted driftwood sticks // Hello Hydrangea
6. Woodburned heart ring // Maize Hutton
7. Embellished friendship bracelets // HonestlyWTF