— whollyKao

a super cute video

Let’s be honest. Sometimes it takes a lot to sit through an entire Vimeo/Youtube clip. The video has to have the right amount of pizzaz to keep you entertained.

My friend Nat just sent me this one video, and it was so cute I had to share it. And yes, I did sit and watch the entire thing.

This short film was created by Dutch artists Lernert & Sander for the Wallpaper* 2012 Handmade exhibit in Milan. Its purpose? To showcase the skills of Brioni’s master tailors.

7 comments
  1. dianne faw says: May 3, 20121:39 PM

Wonderfully done. Thanks for sharing.

2. Valerie (all mussed up) says: April 29, 20129:56 PM

This made me grin for 2 minutes straight. What a lovely little mix of quirk and execution!

3. niasunset says: April 29, 20129:46 PM

Reblogged this on photographyofnia and commented:
    This is so lovely and so creative!

4. JeannieRichard says: April 28, 20125:44 AM

Reblogged this on JeannieRichard and commented:
    Love the entire concept, the thought of music, every little finger movement, it is so wonderfully thought!
    Am so glad to have watched this as the first vid of the day ~ off to share the joy!
    Thank YOU Esther for posting this!

5. JeannieRichard says: April 28, 20125:43 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed this and watching it really made me put my big smile on my face :D :D :D
    Am so glad to have watched this as the first vid of the day! Off to share the joy! :D
    Thank YOU Esther!

6. Julia says: April 27, 20127:18 PM

So cute! I love the poses at the end :)

7. deCamville Design says: April 27, 20125:40 PM

Hi, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award http://decamvilledesign.wordpress.com/2012/04/27/day-74-another-award-thank-you-so-much/ ~Patricia